please complete this survey

Julie Herbstrith

Feb 7, 2023, 3:27:57 PM2/7/23
to CD...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

The CDSPP Executive Board is interested in your feedback about the recent Midwinter Meeting, your suggestions on how/where we might organize future meetings, and your perspectives on CDSPP as an organization.

Please take a moment to complete this survey whether or not you attended the recent Midwinter Meeting. Your input is very valuable as we continue to plan for the future!

Sincerely,

Julie

--
Julie C. Herbstrith, Ph.D., NCSP, LSSP
Chair, Council of Directors of School Psychology Programs

she/her/hers