FW: ISPA position statement and call to action to support school communities

Radliff, Kisha

Sep 17, 2021, 11:40:25 AM9/17/21
to CD...@googlegroups.com
Colleagues,

Below is information about the ISPA Position Statement created by ISPA leadership for dissemination, including a link to the document (it is also attached). Please share with your local networks and organizations!

Regards,
Kisha

Kisha Radliff, Ph.D., LP
Associate Professor and Program Chair, School Psychology Program
The Ohio State University