Syracuse University Assistant Professor Position

Bridget Hier

Oct 25, 2021, 10:19:14 AM10/25/21
to Council of Directors of School Psychology Programs

Hi everyone,

We are pleased to announce an opening for a tenure-track faculty position in Syracuse University's School Psychology Ph.D. program, which is housed within the Department of Psychology. The position is for the rank of assistant professor, and the appointment begins Fall 2022. Because this position is part of a cluster hire, we are seeking a colleague whose scholarly work focuses on understanding and delineating the mechanisms underlying neurodevelopmental disorders (e.g., learning disability, autism spectrum disorder, ADHD, intellectual disability) and/or their associated outcomes. Prospective candidates are encouraged to submit their materials quickly, as our review of applicants will begin November 1st.

The job posting can be viewed here: https://www.sujobopps.com/postings/89367

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me back-channel at boh...@syr.edu with any questions about the position, the department, or what it is like to live in the Syracuse area.

Bridget

Bridget O. Hier, Ph.D., BCBA