Reminder: NASP Program Accreditation Training Sessions

Politikos, Natalie

Jan 19, 2023, 2:04:56 PM1/19/23
to SPTRAIN, CDSPP

Dear Colleagues,

Happy New Year! Sending you all a reminder regarding the Program Accreditation Board training sessions in Denver at NASP. Please register (google form below) by January 25th if you intend to attend any of the sessions offered. If you have already registered, please disregard this message.

Attached please find the schedule of training sessions for NASP program reviewers as well as for programs seeking to apply/reapply for accreditation (the schedule is also below). These sessions will take place at the NASP conference in Denver on Thursday, February 9th, 2023.

SS004 NASP Program Accreditation Board Training for New Reviewers (New Reviewers MUST attend the training for Current Reviewers as well)
8:00-9:50 a.m., Thursday, 2/9/23
Meeting Room Level
Room 703

SS005 NASP Program Accreditation Board Training for Current Reviewers
10:00–11:20 a.m., Thursday, 2/9/23
Meeting Room Level
Room 401

SS006 NASP Program Accreditation Board: Program Review Process for Programs
2:00–3:20 p.m., Thursday, 2/9/23
Meeting Room Level
Room 401

Annual Reviewer Social
5:00-6:45 pm, Thursday, 2/9/23
NASP Suite (exact location to be announced at a later time)

Below you will also find a google form which will make registering for the three possible sessions very easy (new reviewers, current reviewers, and program coordinators)! Please register no later than January 25th 2023.

https://forms.gle/LNF2deKE8CtSyN629

In order to maximize your experience, please review the training materials available on the NASP website (below). The sessions will focus on the 2020 NASP Standards and the transition away from CAEP. We will also discuss highlights of the review process (for reviewers and programs).

https://www.nasponline.org/standards-and-certification/graduate-program-approval-and-accreditation/trainings-for-program-submissions-and-reviewers-(2020-standards)

As always, we are grateful to those of you that serve as Program Reviewers and donate your time to this professional endeavor. Our profession appreciates your contribution. We also welcome any colleagues who would like to become program reviewers.

We look forward to seeing you all in Denver in February!

Natalie Politikos )

Natalie N. Politikos, Ph.D., NCSP
Chair, NASP Program Accreditation Board
Director, School Psychology Program