SPR Board Meeting, WED Feb 8, 2023, 2:30-3:50; Hyatt Regency Denver Convention Center Level, 3rd Level Room, Centennial Ballroom G

1 view

Shane Jimerson

Feb 6, 2023, 8:48:16 AM2/6/23
to Shane Jimerson
Dear colleagues (practitioners, graduate students, faculty)(please forward and share widely with colleagues in your district, state, or university programs).

All are invited to join us at the upcoming School Psychology Review Board Meeting at NASP 2023.

SPR NASP 2023 Wed Feb 8 .png

School Psychology Review Board Meeting (MT021)
Date: Wednesday, February 8, 2023
Time:
2:303:50 p.m.
Location
: Hyatt Regency Denver Convention Center
Level
3rd Level
Room Centennial Ballroom G

We will share updates about the journal, we will share highlights of scholarship featured in SPR, announce the SPR 2022 Article of the Year, we will announce the SPR 2022 Outstanding Reviewers (Editorial Board and Student Editorial Board), and we will announce the SPR 2023 Editorial Fellows!

We look forward to providing updates, inviting input, and celebrating the collective efforts of so many colleagues, thus, we hope that many of you will be able to make this date/time/location for the NASP 2023 SPR Board Meeting. (all are invited, it is an open meeting, so bring a friend if you would like)

Gratefully,

On behalf of the SPR Leadership Team

Editor

Shane R. Jimerson

University of California, Santa Barbara

Senior Editor

Jamilia J. Blake

Texas A&M University

Senior Editor

Gary L. Canivez

Eastern Illinois University

Senior Editor

Dorothy L. Espelage

University of North Carolina

Senior Editor

Jorge E. Gonzalez

University of Houston

Senior Editor

Amanda L. Sullivan

University of Minnesota

Senior Editor

Frank C. Worrell

University of California, Berkeley

Associate Editor

Prerna Arora

Columbia University

Associate Editor

Scott L. Graves

The Ohio State University

Associate Editor

Francis L. Huang

University of Missouri

Associate Editor

Stacy-Ann A. January

University of South Florida

Associate Editor

Tyler L. Renshaw

Utah State University

Associate Editor

Samuel Y. Song

University of Nevada, Las Vegas

Associate Editor

Cixin Wang

University of Maryland

Editorial Fellow

Chunyan Yang

  University of California, Berkeley

Editorial Fellow

Tamika LaSalle

   Georgia State University

 Editorial Fellow

Eui Kim

    University of California, Riverside

Editorial Fellow

Justin P. Allen

     Sam Houston State University

--
Shane R. Jimerson, Ph.D., NCSP
Professor

President-Emeritus, the Society for the Study of School Psychology
President-Emeritus, the International School Psychology Association
President-Emeritus, Division 16 School Psychology of APA
Editor Emeritus, School Psychology journal, published by APA
Editor, School Psychology Review,Twitter Facebook published by NASP

CCSP Vision - Innovations for Excellence and Equity in Counseling, Clinical, and School Psychology.

"I am unable to make the days longer, so I strive to make them better."
-Thoreau