Book Discussion: Unraveling Faculty Burnout

Harris, Bryn

Feb 20, 2023, 10:28:10 AM2/20/23
to CD...@googlegroups.com

Dear faculty,

The NASP Grad Ed Committee’s Subcommittee on faculty retention, recruitment, and support is hosting a virtual book discussion for the book Unraveling Faculty Burnout, by Dr. Rebecca Pope-Ruark. This discussion, co-led by Dr. Bryn Harris and Dr. Iryna Kasi, will be held on Thursday, April 6 and Thursday April 27th at 12:00 EST for one hour. Participants in this discussion will have reflective, small group discussions on topics within the book such as what is burnout and how to recognize it in our work and personal lives, establishing an academic identity, creating a purpose, and strategies for self-care. We recommend that participants read the book prior to participating, although this is not required.

If you are interested in registering, please do so at this link.

Please let us know if you have any questions and we hope to see you in April!

Bryn and Iryna

Bryn Harris, Ph.D., NCSP, LP

Professor

School of Education and Human Development &

Department of Pediatrics (Developmental Pediatrics)

University of Colorado Denver

Ph: 303-315-3899

Email: bryn....@ucdenver.edu

Harris, Bryn