Fwd: 2021 APA Apportionment Ballot Coming Soon

Dr. Tammy Hughes

Oct 26, 2021, 8:00:48 AM10/26/21
to cd...@googlegroups.com, SPT...@lsv.uky.edu
Colleagues - please pay close attention to the 2021 APA Apportionment ballot that will come to your in-box Monday, November 1, 2021. Please vote by allotting all of your votes to Division 16. The apportionment ballot is how we retain seats on APA Council of Representatives (the legislative body of the association). Most importantly, this is how we, and the other child divisions influence APA's agenda toward the needs of children, youth and families :) Tammy