SPR Contemporary Scholarship and the NASP Professional Practice Model Domains

Shane Jimerson

Nov 8, 2021, 8:48:51 AM11/8/21
to Shane Jimerson
Dear School Psychology colleagues (students, practitioners, and faculty) (please forward to others to share this valuable resource),

For those seeking to update their knowledge, practice, literature review, or syllabus -- the attached document features the 2020 articles published in School Psychology Review, including a listing of the articles that may be most relevant to the NASP Professional Practice Models Domains.

Hyperlinks are provided for easy access to each of the articles - Available to ALL NASP members LOGIN HERE! (and to others with institutional access, directly via the SPR website at T&F)

Considering that school psychologists are actively engaged in continuing professional development, this document identifies contemporary scholarship that may further inform practice, scholarship, and policy development.

Considering all faculty are responsible for developing courses / syllabi featuring contemporary scholarship across each of the NASP Professional Practice Model Domains, we created this simple resource that you can use to copy and paste those articles that you would like to feature in your course.

Reminder to join SPR Social Media, Follow, Like, Retweet, Amplify:

If you have ideas or insights that will contribute to the future of SPR and the field of school psychology, please send us an email. #SPRBeTheChange

We look forward to further communications.

Gratefully,

The SPR Leadership Team

Editor

Shane R. Jimerson

University of California, Santa Barbara

Senior Editor

Jamilia J. Blake

Texas A&M University

Senior Editor

Gary L. Canivez

Eastern Illinois University

Senior Editor

Dorothy L. Espelage

University of North Carolina

Senior Editor

Jorge E. Gonzalez

University of Houston

Senior Editor

Amanda L. Sullivan

University of Minnesota

Senior Editor

Frank C. Worrell

University of California, Berkeley

Associate Editor

Prerna Arora

Columbia University

Associate Editor

Scott L. Graves

The Ohio State University

Associate Editor

Francis L. Huang

University of Missouri

Associate Editor

Stacy-Ann A. January

University of South Florida

Associate Editor

Tyler L. Renshaw

Utah State University

Associate Editor

Samuel Y. Song

University of Nevada, Las Vegas

Associate Editor

Cixin Wang

University of Maryland

--
Shane R. Jimerson, Ph.D., NCSP
Professor

Past-President, the Society for the Study of School Psychology
President-Emeritus, the International School Psychology Association
President-Emeritus, Division 16 School Psychology of APA
Senior Editor of International Science, School Psychology journal, published by APA
Editor, School Psychology Review,Twitter Facebook published by NASP

CCSP Vision - Innovations for Excellence and Equity in Counseling, Clinical, and School Psychology.

"I am unable to make the days longer, so I strive to make them better."
-Thoreau
SPR Articles 2020 titles authors with links SP domains.pdf