Open Position at Teachers College, Columbia University

Peverly, Stephen

Sep 16, 2021, 5:38:35 PM9/16/21
to cd...@googlegroups.com
Dear Colleagues,

I'm pleased to announce that the School Psychology Programs (EdM and
PhD) at Teachers College, Columbia University have an opening at the
Associate Professor level - see the job ad attached, and please feel
free to reach out to me directly with any questions about the position
- I'd be very happy to speak with anyone who is even potentially
interested!

I can't resist noting that even if you are not in the NYC area, please
consider applying. I myself am a fairly recent transplant to NYC, and
Teachers College makes the transition easier than I would have
expected (e.g., helping with housing, etc.).

-Ben

--
Stephen T. Peverly, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology and Education