Canadian Club - Upcoming Pub Night & Call for Members of Organizing Committee

1 view

TracyM

Apr 7, 2010, 2:06:00 PM4/7/10
to Canadian Club of Stavanger
Hello Fellow Canadians

The "Canadian Club of Stavanger" is a hosting a pub night to be held
at the Newsman on Saturday, April 24 at 19:00. There will be discounts
on drinks, as usual! The Newsman is located on the main harbour in
downtown Stavanger at Skagen 14.

For more details about this event and future ones, please check the
google group home page of the "Canadian Club of Stavanger" at
http://groups.google.com/group/CCStavanger.

Also, some of our members are moving on so we need to recruit new
members for the Organizing committee. Time commitment is approximately
1-2 hours every 2 months. Please help out and keep our club going!!!

Please feel free to pass on this invitation to other Canadians you
know in the Stavanger region and stay tuned for upcoming events.

Regards,
Tracy Mossman