Beach Volleyball - Team Canada Playing in FIVB Event in Stavanger - June 29 to July 4, 2010

Dan

Jun 24, 2010, 2:39:57 PM6/24/10
to Canadian Club of Stavanger
Hello everyone,

The Canadian Club of Stavanger would like to take this opportunity to
invite you to come out and cheer for the Canadian beach volleyball
teams competing in the FIVB Beach Volleyball tournament from June 29
to July 4, 2010 in downtown Stavanger. Some of the matches are after
work and in the evening, so if you get a chance, it's a great
opportunity to come and watch some great beach volleyball, and maybe
even have a chance to watch our amazing Canadian athletes in action.

The tournament is in downtown Stavanger near the harbour, and all of
the matches are free to watch with the exception of the matches on
center court; these require tickets.

For more information about the tournament, please see the information
on the FIVB website using the links below. Actual game times will not
be available until closer to the start of the tournament but they can
be found under the heading "Qualification -> Results" - for June 29 &
June 30 matches, and under the heading "Main Draw -> Results" for
matches for the rest of the tournament. Note that the schedules are
updated each day depending on the results, so we won't know when and
where the Canadian's are playing until the night before the event.

If you would like any further information about the event, please do
not hesitate to contact me, as we would love to get as many people out
there waving Canadian flags and cheering as possible.

Go Canada Go!

INFO & LINKS:
Women's Event

Annie Martin and Marie-Andre Lessard will be representing Canada in
the women's tournament starting on Tuesday, June 29.

http://www.fivb.org/EN/BeachVolleyball/Competitions/WorldTour/2010/Event/?TournCode=WSTA2010

Men's Event

Richard Van Huizen and Christian Redman will be representing Canada in
the men's tournament starting on Wednesday, June 30.

http://www.fivb.org/EN/BeachVolleyball/Competitions/WorldTour/2010/Event/?TournCode=MSTA2010