Canada Day Barbeque at Soma Gård

TracyM

May 11, 2009, 3:06:48 PM5/11/09
to Canadian Club of Stavanger
Hello

You and your families are invited to a Canada Day Barbeque at Soma
Gård.

Date: Sunday July 5th, 2009
Place: Soma Gård Farm
Time: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm

Potluck salads and desserts - Please bring one dish per family.
Hamburgers cost 25 NOK each.
Hotdogs are free for kids.
Entry fee is 60 kr for children and 85 kr for adults.

Entry fee is paid at the door but hamburgers need to be bought in
advance. There are 2 options for paying:

1. Email Laurie Donald at laurieand...@yahoo.com and she will
arrange to collect the money.
2. Deposit the money into the following account: Account number:
6351.12.14825, SWIFT: NDEANOKK, and include a comment: "Canada Day BBQ
- Your Name".

Note all paid burger tickets will be recorded in a spreadsheet which
will be posted on the google group home page: http://groups.google.com/group/CCStavanger.

Details on how to get to Soma Gård and the facilities can be found on
their website at http://www.somagard.no/.

Please forward this message to all Canadians living in the Stavanger
area. The more, the merrier!

Regards,
Tracy Mossman

Glenn Martin

May 14, 2009, 1:34:08 AM5/14/09
to CCSta...@googlegroups.com, Tracy Mossman
Hi Tracy,

Would you like me to post this on our message board:
http://www.canclubnor.info/messages.html ?

Cheers,
Glenn