Hi from Canadian Club (Oslo)

Glenn Martin

Apr 30, 2009, 1:31:06 AM4/30/09
to tracym...@hotmail.com, CCSta...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tracy,

I received some info from Jay Gustafson about your new Canadian group in Stavanger. As you know, Jay is President of the Canadian Club of Norway. I am on the club's Board, responsible for membership and information. So I do most of the updating of our website, and I'm co-admin of our new Facebook site.

Based on the info I received from Jay, I've publicized your group with a post on our Message Board: http://www.canclubnor.info/messages.html. If you would like changes there, big or small, just let me know; it's easily revised! I've also added a blurb on our homepage (www.canclubnor.info) and a link here: http://www.canclubnor.info/links.html.

In addition: I'm glad to see you've already joined our Facebook group. Please don't hesitate to promote the Stavanger group there yourself! My suggestion is that you start your own topic on the Discussion Board with basic info about the group. (Best not to include it in the thread for Oslo events; that might be a bit confusing.)

Wishing you all the best with the new group! And let's stay in touch. We look forward to fruitful cooperation.

Glenn

Glenn Martin
Canadian Club of Norway
www.canclubnor.info