Looking for SAP BI Analyst for one of our Direct client in Minneapolis

Murali Neela

Jul 31, 2017, 10:26:20 AM7/31/17
Looking for SAP BI Analyst for one of our Direct client in Minneapolis.

Need Local to MN only please

Job Title: SAP BI Analyst
Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN
Duration: 5 Months Contract

Job Description:
A Minneapolis area company is looking for a contract SAP BI Analyst. We are looking for an analyst with a strong functional background in finance or accounting. You will work with these groups in designing reports in SAP BI on HANA.
Strong BI and SAP ECC experience with some on HANA
Proven ability to create BI reports on HANA
Strong functional background in Finance
Cross functional in DTS, PTP, FTM and OTC.

Warm Regards,
Nadeem Ansari