Importing skeleton names and renaming skeletons

marcel...@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2020, 5:27:28 AM8/26/20
to CATMAID
Hi everyone,

I'm unable to import neuron names/annotations when uploading skeletons to catmaid using the R natverse catmaid/catnat packages. I am able to upload the skeletons just fine and also fetch skeleton names. Here's an example:

```{r}
catmaid_upload_neurons(swc = PFN_B1, name = "PFN_B1", pid = 5, conn = server_auth, max.upload = 60)
```
Upload location: https://xxxxxxxxxx/catmaid/
Could not name new neuron 15960Annotations and names set to new skeleton: 15960
Could not name new neuron 15966Annotations and names set to new skeleton: 15966
Could not name new neuron 15972Annotations and names set to new skeleton: 15972

```{r}
catmaid_rename_neuron(skids=16091, names="PFN", pid = 5, conn = server_auth)
```
Error in catmaid_fetch(path, include_headers = F, conn = conn, ...) : Internal Server Error (HTTP 500).
5. stop(http_condition(x, "error", task = task, call = call))
4. stop_for_status(req)
3. catmaid_fetch(path, include_headers = F, conn = conn, ...)
2. get_neuronid_for_skid(skids)
1. catmaid_rename_neuron(skids = 16091, names = "PFN", pid = 5, conn = server_auth)

I posted this question originally on the natverse forum (here) and Greg suggested that it may be an API permissions issue. My user profile has full permissions as superuser and for this specific project. Any idea what might be going on here?

Thanks!
Cheers,
Marcel