Default Projects Blank Screen

Ivan Diaz

Aug 13, 2019, 8:38:34 AM8/13/19
to CATMAID
Hello,

Thank you for quickly adding me to the group.

I wanted to try out CATMAID today. I installed it using docker (the demo mode)

After trying to open the two default projects, I get a blank screen:

1. For the Focussed Ion Beam (FIB) stack of Rat Striatum, I get the following message:

Warning
No mirrors for this stack are accessible. Image data may not load.

2. For the Original Data in the default project, I do not get the above message, but  I get a blank screen as well.

Would someone know if there is a problem with the mirrors ?

Best regards,

Ivan Diaz

Tom Kazimiers

Aug 15, 2019, 7:44:07 PM8/15/19
to cat...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ivan,

On Tue, Aug 13, 2019 at 05:38:33AM -0700, Ivan Diaz wrote:
>[Empty image layers in Docker demo projects]
>Would someone know if there is a problem with the mirrors ?

I just tried a new Docker image to look at the example projects and I
see exactly the same thing. Thanks for letting us know about it! All
image tile requests time out for me, resulting in an empty stack viewer.

At some point we wanted to have a more substantial demo project as well,
including published neuron reconstruction data. The current image data
sets not being accessible seems like a good motivation to do that.

Best,
Tom