Oldham Coliseum Theatre - Recruitment

jenifer...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2024, 12:38:45 PMMar 15
to CAN-ne...@googlegroups.com

Hello All

You may have seen the exciting news this week that Oldham Coliseum Theatre has a 167-seater pop-up theatre coming to Oldham from April – July 2024.

We’ve got a number of roles available and we’d welcome your applications. Plus, we’d be grateful if you could share these with your networks.

We’re recruiting the following roles for ‘Coliseum at the Roundabout’:

Technical Manager (fixed term)

Duty Technician (fixed term)

Duty Managers (casual)

We are also recruiting the following permanent positions:

Finance Manager

Marketing Manager

And in partnership with Oldham Theatre Workshop, we have opportunities for two Learning and Engagement Consultants

Learning and Engagement Consultant – Schools (freelance)

Learning and Engagement Consultant – Community (freelance)

You can find a summary of all roles here.

If you have any questions, please email in...@colsieum.org.uk.

Thanks for reading, sharing and applying!

Jenny Thomas

On behalf of Oldham Coliseum Theatre