Project Coordinator job vacancy at Brighter Sound

Brighter Sound

Apr 8, 2024, 7:20:41 AMApr 8
to CAN-ne...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Hope your week has started well.

We're recruiting for a part time, fixed term project coordinator at Brighter Sound. We'd really appreciate it if you could share far and wide through your teams and networks - thanks very much.

Cheers,
Issy

***

Could you be our new Project Coordinator?

We’re looking for a creatively-minded and well organised person to join our team and provide an energetic, thorough and flexible presence across our programme.

This role is an exciting development opportunity for somebody looking to take the next steps in their career in the music or creative industries.

As Project Coordinator you’ll work closely with our Project Managers and Senior Programme Managers to support the successful delivery of a range of exciting and varied music projects.

Please email your application to recru...@brightersound.com by Sunday 28 April, 11pm.

--

logo
Brighter Sound