RNCM Community Chorus

Info

Mar 20, 2024, 5:55:06 AMMar 20
to can-ne...@googlegroups.com

From Royal Northern College of Music

Hi all

Do you love to sing?

Are you a performer at heart, a natural on stage or just someone who likes to blast the volume of their favourite song on the way home? Then we would LOVE to hear from you.

The RNCM Community Chorus is a friendly, creative and inspiring group of singers from Greater Manchester and beyond.

Rehearsing every Wednesday night from 6.30-8.30pm, the chorus work towards a selection of performances, concerts and staged productions. Alongside singing with us, you’ll be able to get involved with all aspects of our performances from helping out backstage, to writing songs, to coming up with the plot twist in our brand-new show (written by YOU!)

We are always welcoming new members and would love to hear from you. Membership is free and open to anyone over the age of 18 with no prior experience necessary.

Interested?

Let us know by emailing: CreativeE...@rncm.ac.uk

04-23 A5 Company Chorus Flyer__Updated.pdf