Professional development workshop on Fundraising Success

Lisa Gaugelhofer

Mar 13, 2024, 11:56:34 AMMar 13
to COMMUNITY ARTS NORTH WEST NEWSGROUP
Hi everyone,

We hope you're doing well!

With the new financial year fast approaching, we have a perfect way to start afresh thinking about fundraising - with our upcoming professional development workshop! Taking place online on 10 April, you'll learn more about how to "Prepare for your Fundraising Success".

If you feel fundraising can be a challenge, you've got big ideas but not enough budget or you're looking for match-funding, our Consultancy expert Jo can give you top tips and tools to save time, boost your confidence and increase your chances of success when applying for funding. You'll learn step by step to prepare and write a range of funding bids and approaches to funders such as Lottery, Trusts and Foundations and also individual donors.

The workshop takes place online on 10 April, from 2pm to 4pm, you can book your place here:

We hope this might be interesting and useful for you or other organisations and freelancers you work with, so please feel free to share this information.

All the best,
Lisa