Paid training programme for young people - Facilitate 2024!

Info

Apr 29, 2024, 9:28:08 AMApr 29
to can-ne...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

We have now opened our applications for our 'Facilitate' programme for this year. This gives young people aged 17-25 with little to no paid experience the opportunity to become assistant facilitators here at Z-arts. They would assist in our after-school clubs, supported by a lead facilitator and our Creative Team during term time whilst also getting the opportunity to work on other projects and within our wider team. This is a paid opportunity.

We would appreciate if you could send this to your wider networks and any young people you work with. Applications close on Friday 14th June. We will invite shortlisted young people to a workshop W/C 23rd July with a view to starting at the end of August.

Applications can be submitted here: https://forms.gle/TigWzfubTAUQhbNp7

If you or any of your young people have any questions, they can contact me at tab...@z-arts.org

Thanks

Tabitha

Tabitha Bowman (She/Her)

Creative Assistant and Drama Stars Teacher

0161 697 5916

Z-arts schools Instagram & X page:  @zarts_schools

Please note my usual working days are Tuesday's - Saturday's

If you have any access requirements, please let me know.