Paid Opportunity to share with your networks!

Info

May 20, 2024, 5:26:15 AMMay 20
to can-ne...@googlegroups.com

Hi there,

I’m getting in touch to share an upcoming opportunity we have here at 64 Million Artists

64 Million Artists are recruiting a cohort of paid Creativity Champions from across the UK to support the delivery of The January Challenge 2025

The January Challenge is 31 days of creative prompts designed by people from across the UK. It is a national campaign that celebrates creativity in all its forms, and the positive impact it can have in our lives and the world around us. A Creativity Champion is someone that will create accessible opportunities for others to participate in The January Challenge and connect with a community through creativity.

The role involves;

·         Designing a series of creative prompts to be featured in the campaign,

·         Designing and hosting creative activity for a group or community, supporting the group to take part in The January Challenge

·         Collaborating to host an event open to the public during January

·         Training and support from 64 Million Artists through all the above!

The particulars are listed below:

Timescale: 12 Days, July 2024 - July 2025

Fee: £3,000

Applicants can apply as individuals, as an established community group or from within an organisation.

Application deadline: Sunday 2nd June 8 pm

Full Application Details and Information Webinar Recording here

This is a really exciting opportunity and we encourage you to have a look at the full details here to explore what’s happened previously and our learnings so far. We hope to be led by the incoming cohort and for that cohort to feel connected, supported and inspired to make the role their own. Full details and the application form can be found on our website here

We’re looking to work with people across the UK to bring The January Challenge to life, so please share this opportunity far and wide with any people or groups you think would be interested.

Repost us on Instagram here.

Thank you and please do let me know if you have any questions!

Best,

Yashoda

Yashoda Rodgers
Public Programmes Manager

64 Million Artists
yas...@64millionartists.com
pronouns: she/her

As a company, we work a four-day week. Please note, I work Monday - Thursday.

Small.png