TOMORROW: 11th May Make Stuff - Make a Zine in Canva. NEXT WEEK 15-16th May Arduino-powered IoT weather clock with Creative Technologist Chris Ball

1 view

Rachael Turner

May 10, 2024, 10:10:48 AMMay 10
to CAN-ne...@googlegroups.com

Make Stuff: a festival of digital and creative exploration in Stockport, powered by MadLab.

Events are open to residents across Greater Manchester. Visit makestuff.org.uk to check-out the full line-up. Events have a booking deposit fee, which is refundable after the event. Please email make...@madlab.org.uk if this is a barrier to your participation.

Tomorrow! Make a Zine in Canva

📅 Saturday 11th May

🕗 2pm - 4pm

📍 Profolk (Stockport), led by artist Anna Billany.

Start your DIY creative journey with Anna Billany, who'll show you how to curate images and texts into artsy graphic design layouts. Pick up a physical copy of your zine at Underbank Studios in Stockport later or we'll pop it in the post for you

Build an IoT weather clock  with Arduino

📅 Wednesday - Thursday 15th-16th May

🕗 10am - 4pm (both days), lunched included

📍Stockport Museum, led by creative technologist Chris Ball

The Make Stuff Arduino workshops have been so popular, we've added five new places to meet demand. This workshop is suitable for anyone with a bit of Arduino experience under their belt.