Support hub opportunities now live - year 2

Info

May 16, 2024, 8:42:13 AMMay 16
to can-ne...@googlegroups.com

Hello

I am writing to let you know Year 2 of the Support Hub with the Arts & Health Hub is now live for submissions. Applications for round 2 are now open until June 23rd 5pm. Three of the opportunities are in-person in London and Manchester, as well as online sessions too. The final opportunity is the mentoring which can be in-person/online/or a hybrid.

The main live page for the opportunity is here: https://www.artsandhealthhub.org/opportunities

If you could share through your networks and pinpoint it to anyone relevant that would be great.

As I mentioned to you before, I am happy to support the filling in of the application side of things, so do put people in touch with me, or let me know who you'd like me to speak to. There is also a small access budget for travel to sessions if people need this, so do make them aware of this too.

We look forward to supporting more artists again this year.

Take care

Jennifer

--

Jennifer Gilbert

Manchester Producer, Support Hub Project
artsandhealthhub.org

Please note that I work part-time, so it may take upto five working days to get back to you.