Free Tickets for Cultivate Festival

Jenny Thomas

May 9, 2024, 9:46:08 AMMay 9
to CAN-ne...@googlegroups.com
Hello All

Hope you're all well and enjoying the beautifully sunny weather that we are loving in Oldham today!

We'd like to invite you to come along to events at our Cultivate Festival, that is taking place over the next few days. Cultivate is our annual festival for anyone wanting to work in the different areas of theatre, or to develop their professional skills.

A series of workshops with creative professionals will give you the opportunity to build your skill set, whilst Keynote Socials start with a talk from a specially curated industry expert, followed by a social session for you to network with fellow creatives.

You can browse the programme for Cultivate here https://coliseum.org.uk/whats-on/, book your tickets through the 'performances' tab, then add code CATR24 at the checkout and your tickets will be FREE. It would be fab if you could share the programme on any social platforms you have access to and also if you could share the code for FREE tickets to Cultivate Festival events with anyone you think might be interested in attending. Please do not share this code publicly, as this is an invitation only offer

Many thanks and best wishes

Jenny Thomas
General Manager
Oldham Coliseum Theatre

www.coliseum.org.uk

Reg. No. 1415547 Charity Reg. No. 508829 VAT No. 223 7213 39.

This email (including any attachments) is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. It may contain confidential or privileged information and should not be read,copied or otherwise used by any other person unless express permission is given. If you are not a named recipient, please contact the sender and delete the email from your system. It is the recipient's responsibility to ensure that appropriate measures are in place to check for software viruses.

Before printing think about the environment