CAN is looking for a new Creative Director - re-advertisement

Info

Feb 29, 2024, 4:32:43 AMFeb 29
to can-ne...@googlegroups.com

Hello everyone!

We would be extremely grateful if you could circulate this exciting vacancy at CAN, amongst any of your contacts who you think may be suitable.

This is a re-advertisement.

Community Arts North West (CAN) is looking for a new Creative Director. Please find full details of the role here: https://can.uk.com/get-involved/opportunities/

This post is a key role within CAN and provides an excellent opportunity for an outstanding and talented individual, to lead CAN’s artistically diverse, socially engaged arts programme, responding to the cultural aspirations of Greater Manchester’s diverse communities.

CAN is an Arts Council England - National Portfolio Organisation and Manchester City Council Cultural Partner 2023 - 2026.

The closing date for applications is 5pm on Wednesday 10th April 2024.

We’d be grateful if you could distribute this exciting vacancy through your networks by forwarding this email or posting our suggested social media messages below.

Thank you so much for your help in circulating our exciting vacancy.

Best wishes, Everyone at CAN

Twitter

The @ACE_national NPO & @ManCityCouncil funded @comartsnw is recruiting for a new Creative Director to lead its acclaimed creative programmes with young people, new migrant communities & artists across Greater Manchester.

Deadline 10 April 2024

https://shorturl.at/luWZ1

Facebook

The Arts Council England NPO and Manchester City Council Cultural Partner CAN is recruiting a new Creative Director to lead its acclaimed creative programmes with young people, new migrant communities, and artists across Greater Manchester. This is an exciting vacancy for an outstanding and talented creative leader.

Closing 10 April 2024

https://shorturl.at/luWZ1

cid:image001.png@01D9065F.480EF5A0

Manchester Culture Award 2023 Winner

Your Trust Rochdale Culture Award 2022 Finalist

Rochdale Diversity Award 2022 Finalist

Manchester Culture Awards 2019 Finalist

Lloyds Bank Foundation Regional Charity Achievement Awards 2015

Community Arts North West

Green Fish Resource Centre

46-50 Oldham Street

Manchester

M4 1LE

www.can.uk.com

Click here to join our mailing list

CAN Facebook Group

CAN on Twitter

Charity registration number 277135

Company registration number 1400213

P Every unprinted email helps the environment.

Join our mailing list. We will email about our latest news. We never share your information.

Privacy statement
The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in the message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.