Exciting News - We're thrilled to announce the Public Anthropology Festival 2024 'PeopleFest' from the 5-7th April

Info

Mar 25, 2024, 6:01:45 AMMar 25
to can-ne...@googlegroups.com

Good afternoon,

I hope this email finds you well.

I am a member of the External Relations Team at the University of Manchester in the School of Social Sciences. I would like to bring to your attention a festival happening from the 5 to 7 April 2024 and that might be of interest to your students, staff and your networks.

This year, the Department of Anthropology is hosting the Association of Social Anthropologists’ inaugural public anthropology festival. It will be a vibrant event celebrating the diverse facets of anthropology and fostering curiosity among the public about the captivating world of culture and society.

The festival promises a rich array of activities including exhibitions, performances, films, book talks, walking tours, and more, all of which showcase groundbreaking research in society and culture from around the globe.

All events are free and open to the public, you can find the full programme of events on the PeopleFest website.

We would love to see members of your community at the festival and would be very thankful if you could share it widely with your networks.

I have included the festival’s banner attached to this email, and you will find here a link to the press release we published earlier this month, feel free to reuse this in any newsletter it you feel.

If you have any questions about the festival, feel free to email confe...@theasa.org.

Kind regards,

Holly

Engagement and External Relations Team

School of Social Sciences

Arthur Lewis Building, Room 4.059

University of Manchester

M13 9PL

Follow us on Twitter, take a look at our Instagram, like us on Facebook

www.socialsciences.manchester.ac.uk

asaposter.jpg