Webinar - Planet Earth in Crisis - A Way Forward

Geoff Strong

Jul 19, 2024, 3:14:18 AM (4 days ago) Jul 19
to gstr...@gmail.com, cacor-...@googlegroups.com, cacor-public, Meg Sears

Hi,

As indicated below, this webinar titled “Planet Earth in Crisis - A Way Forward, will be presented by yours truly and sponsored by CMOS Toronto Centre on August 7th at 12:00 PM EDT (09:00 AM PDT). An abstract for the talk and my ‘bio’ are attached.

The webinar is open to anyone interested, so I am including you on my mailing list in case you wish to participate.  Note that the zoom link given below is just for registration, and that Zoom will send you the link for the webinar after you register.

They ask that you not provide the webinar link directly to others, but you are welcome to forward the registration email link (below) on to anyone else you think might be interested.

Regards,

    Geoff Strong

Date:  August 7, 2024 @ 12:00pm EDT

Title:  Planet Earth in Crisis - A Way Forward

Amir

240807_Planet Earth in Crisis_CMOS-Toronto_vers.3.pdf
Bio_Strong_240807-2.pdf