Immediate Interview: Drupal Interview - CT/NY

Megha Agarwal

Mar 9, 2016, 6:41:56 PM3/9/16
to megharec...@panzersolutions.com, Megha....@panzersolutions.com
Hello,

Please let me know if you have any consultant available for the below role,

Position: Drupal Developer
Location: Norwalk, CT.
Duration: Long Term Contract

Need Local or nearby

 Rate:$50/hr on C2C

Client is looking for a motivated and experienced candidate to provide development and support services on Drupal platform. The candidate would be working on Drupal CMS based websites (both Drupal 6 and 7), performing design, development and migration activities along with other developers of the team.

Principal Responsibilities:
Participate in design and architecture of Drupal Site implementation to meet business requirements in a highly participatory process.
Maintain hands-on development and evolution of the back-end of our various internal and customer-facing Drupal 6 and 7 web properties - modules, panels, views, caching, etc.
Develop and implement modules in Drupal 6 and 7 supporting web application functionality as necessary to meet requirements / design
Extensive Drupal expertise
Iterative design, development and support of Drupal 6 and 7.
Be available for high-profile tasks/projects requiring fast turn-around time

Required Skills:
Hands on CMS system (Drupal)
4-6 years of Drupal development experience including application design and architecture for interactive, user friendly sites
Experience in HTML 5, XHTML, XML, XSLT, JSON, CSS, JavaScript, JQuery, AJAX,
Strong knowledge of Familiarity with version management applications Git
Excellent debugging and optimization skills
Excellent problem solving skills; quick learner
Superior professional communication skills — in office, by telephone, via email — within all levels of the organization
Experience of PHP, Symfony and Zend is a plus

Desired Skills:
Exposure to various CMS systems
Experience with building and consuming Restful and web services using Java

Educational Qualifications & Certifications Requirement:
BE Tech or Equivalent

Please send your resumes to Megha.agarwal@panzersolutions.com  for immediate consideration
Thanks,
Megha Agrawal
Megha.agarwal@panzersolutions.com
203-652-1444*278

Megha Agarwal

Mar 10, 2016, 9:55:00 AM3/10/16
to megharec...@panzersolutions.com, Megha....@panzersolutions.com
Hello,

Please let me know if you have any consultant available for the below role,

Position: Drupal Developer
Location: Norwalk, CT.
Duration: Long Term Contract

IMMEDIATE Need