Burlington Bytes is looking for a full-time developer

Peter Jewett

Mar 26, 2015, 9:52:29 AM3/26/15
to burlingt...@googlegroups.com
Burlington Bytes is looking for a full-time web developer, entry-level is okay, as long as you’re ready to learn. Most of the work will be in PHP/JS/HTML/CSS with Apache servers, MySQL databases and Git version control.  We build most of our sites in WordPress & Magento, but you should be comfortable in working in a variety of PHP frameworks and CMSs as we do have some clients that require custom work. Work will be a mix of front end and back end, including custom user interfaces and mobile/responsive design.   Ideally, you should able to interface with clients on occasion.  We have a portfolio of 100+ clients and are growing rapidly.  Casual work environment with a great team.  If you’re interested, send a resume and cover letter to car...@burlingtonbytes.com and we’ll be in touch.