upgrading php from 5.2.5 to 5.4

Craig Scholl

Apr 13, 2015, 11:26:10 AM4/13/15
to burlingt...@googlegroups.com
I need to upgrade from 5.2.5 to 5.4. I do not know a thing about php, other than my vbulletin needs it to run. is there a mop to upgrade? Will it inherit my current settings?

Rama Schneider

Apr 13, 2015, 12:55:21 PM4/13/15
to burlingt...@googlegroups.com
Are you running your own server or are you on a shared server? If you are on a shared server you more then likely need to contact your hosting provider.