April Meeting - Bridger Brew Crew

Evan Rogers

Mar 29, 2024, 12:11:03 AMMar 29
to Bridger Brew Crew
Hey Brew Crew,

Our monthly meeting is coming up next Thursday, April 4th at 6pm. Brandon will be hosting at his home at 304 S. 3rd Ave. At this meeting we'll be having a style tasting for dark lagers. If you have any homebrewed or commercial examples that you like, be sure to bring them along.

Monthly meetings are always open to the public so feel free to bring along that friend that's interested in homebrew!

Cheers,
Evan

Evan Rogers

Apr 3, 2024, 10:41:39 PMApr 3
to Bridger Brew Crew
Hey all,

Just a reminder that tomorrow (Thursday) Brandon is hosting our April meeting starting at 6pm at 304 S. 3rd Ave. We'll also have a style tasting of dark lagers. Hope to see you there!

Evan