October meeting

1 view

Bridger Brew Crew

Oct 4, 2023, 11:20:23 AM10/4/23
to Bridger Brew Crew 2023
Hello Homebrewers
This is a reminder for this week's monthly club meeting coming Thursday the 5th. As previously discussed we will be doing a Style tasting featuring "Saison". Several examples will be available. If you have a Saison  please bring some to share and compare. There is a lot of news so please join us if you can. As always regular club meetings are free and open to the public so bring a partner, friend or relative to join in the fun.
This month we are once again at Jac & Travis Miller's home in Belgrade. 803 Powers Blvd, Belgrade.
I hope to see you there.

Bruce King
President,
Bridger Brew Crew

Jeremy Chvilicek

Oct 13, 2023, 1:09:03 PM10/13/23
to Bridger Brew Crew, Bridger Brew Crew 2023
I have a blichmann 10 gallon brew easy setup with all of my brewing equipment.  I need the shop space and I'll sell it all for $1500.  I have the 10 gallon brew easy with tower of power, pump, and therminator.  The Crusher malt mill, Erlamier flask, stir plate, LaMotte Brewplus testing kit, Kegmentor (Brand new), home made keg washer, swing top bottles, bottle rack, malt and grains, temp controllers and more.  text 406-595-0322 for more info and pictures.