May Meeting

Evan Rogers

Apr 25, 2024, 10:35:42 PMApr 25
to Bridger Brew Crew
Hey homebrewers,

Hope you all have been taking advantage of some of the spring weather to get some brewing in!

Next Thursday, May 2nd, at 6pm I'll be hosting our monthly meeting at 1188-G Forestglen Dr. As always, the monthly meeting are open to the public and bring along some homebrew for the club to try.

Cheers,
Evan

Evan Rogers

May 1, 2024, 8:28:24 PMMay 1
to Bridger Brew Crew
Hey all,

Just a reminder that tomorrow (Thursday) I'll be hosting our monthly brew crew meeting starting at 6pm at 1188-G Forestglen Dr.
The monthly meetings are always open to the public.

Hope to see you there
Evan