Iron Brewer Tasting

1 view

Evan Rogers

May 13, 2024, 10:42:12 PMMay 13
to Bridger Brew Crew
Hey Brew Crew,

A reminder that this Saturday (May 18th) at 3pm is the Iron Brewer tasting hosted by Steve Culliton at 160 Antelope Ridge Road, Belgrade. We all drew our ingredient back at the holiday party and now it's time to try the beers and vote for the best! This is a potluck as well, so please bring a dish, ideally that pairs with your beer & ingredient.

Hope to see you there,
Evan
Bridger Brew Crew

Ryan Beal

May 15, 2024, 11:27:22 PMMay 15
to Evan Rogers, Bridger Brew Crew
Also be sure to come along to taste, vote, and eat this Saturday even if you don’t have a beer for the Iron Brewer competition.  This is always a great way to learn about interesting beer ingredients and how the brewers used them.

Hope to see you all there,
Ryan