Hello homebrewers

Bridger Brew Crew

Aug 1, 2023, 4:34:02 PM8/1/23
to Bridger Brew Crew 2023
It's exciting times here in downtown Bozeman. Construction all over but the city is still navigable. I will host this week's meeting Thursday August 3rd, 6-8 PM. 436 N Willson Ave. Bozeman  https://goo.gl/maps/m39MHq44eRQwbWhb8
  Remember, all regular club meetings are open to everyone so bring a friend, family member or anyone interested in getting into brewing. Bring some of your homebrew if you have something (not necessary). We have a lot going on so please try to make it. I will have the Nearly Nirvana ale from Big Brew Day all chilled and ready for sampling.

August 12th, Tour of Crooked Yard Hops
Sunday FUNDay at the Bozone was a success

Once again see you here Thursday the on the 3rd.
If you have any questions email me direct at patio...@gmail.com

Cheers,
Bruce

Bruce King