Fwd: FW: Black Bear Baltic Porter at SHINE!!

Evan Rogers

Feb 6, 2024, 11:38:18 PMFeb 6
to Bridger Brew Crew 2023, Shawn Markman
Hey homebrewers,

Good news! Last year's winner of the Homegrown Homebrew competition with Katabatic Brewing is now on tap at Shine! Look for Brandon's Black Bear Baltic Porter on their beer menu. Also hopefully on tap at Hop Lounge soon as well.

Also, in case you missed the announcement at the last meeting, the Homegrown Homebrew competition returns this year with the judging date set as June 8th. We'll get more details out soon, so start thinking about what you want to enter!

Cheers,
Evan