Sept meeting

Bridger Brew Crew

Sep 2, 2023, 11:44:55 AM9/2/23
to Bridger Brew Crew 2023
Good Morning Homebrewers.
How time flies, we're into September already. The summer flew by that's for sure. Our next regular club meeting is coming up on Sept 7th and will be hosted by Jac & Travis Miller. Their address is: 803 Powers Blvd, Belgrade MT 59714.

As always our regular club meetings are free and open to the public so bring a partner, friend or relative. Please bring some of your latest beer samples to share if you have some although it is not necessary. There is much to talk about regarding club activities and events for the rest of the year like the Fresh Hop Fest, hosts for Oct. Nov. and December meetings, elections for club officers in December.
I hope to see you at Jac &Travis's Thursday Sept 7th.

Cheers

Bruce King
President,
Bridger Brew Crew