August Meeting Notes - Bridger Brew Crew

erogers427

Aug 8, 2023, 8:50:47 PM8/8/23
to Bridger Brew Crew 2023
Hey homebrewers,

We had a good meeting in Bruce's backyard last week. A bit cool and cloudy, but a nice break from the heat we've had recently. We opened up a few bottles of the Nearly Nirvana Pale Ale that we brewed on Big Brew Day back in May in front of Shine. A touch over carbonated, but otherwise a good beer for a summer day. And of coarse, sampled plenty of other homebrew as well.

This past month, Ryan hosted a group brew day and brewed up a Saison. These group brew days are a good chance to see how other homebrewers do it and to hang out with other club members. We also had a successful Sunday FUNDay at Bozeman Brewing to help raise funds for the club!

Coming up this Saturday, August 12th from 2-4pm is the tour of Crooked Yard Hops. The hops are getting close to harvest, so it should be a sight to see!

The next monthly meeting will be September 7th. More details to come. Monthly meetings are open to the public and always the first Thursday of the month with rotating locations.

In local beer news, Bunkhouse Brewery in Four Corners is now open later with additional drink offerings. Be sure to check them out if you are out that way.

See you at the next event,
Evan