Off Flavor / Sensory Tasting Event - Nov 11th

Ryan Beal

Oct 29, 2023, 1:06:35 PM10/29/23
to Bridger...@googlegroups.com
Hello Brewers,

I wanted to let everyone know that the Club will be holding our educational off flavor tasting session on November 11th at 4:00pm at my house (102 N Kennedy St Belgrade MT 59714).

This event is always a great way to train or refresh your palette on the most common off flavors found in beer. We'll be using the Siebel "Craft" Sensory Training Kit, which has a few different flavors than what we've used in years past. The flavors in the kit will be added to a neutral tasting light beer and everyone will have the ability to smell, taste, and discuss the result.  Also if you have a homebrewed or commercial beer that you think has an off flavor in it feel free to bring it and we'll taste and discuss that as well.

We open this event up to everyone to attend whether you have paid club dues for the year or not, but given club funds are used to purchase the sensory kit we ask for a $5-10 donation to help cover costs if you have not paid dues.

Hope to see you all there,
Ryan

Ryan Beal

Nov 9, 2023, 10:40:56 AM11/9/23
to Bridger...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

This is the final reminder for our off flavor / sensory event this Saturday the 11th at 4pm. Location and other details are in the email below.

Come out to learn how to detect and prevent common off flavors or just to re-familiarize  your pallet.

Let me know if you have any questions. Hope to see you there,
Ryan