June Meeting - Bridger Brew Crew

Evan Rogers

May 31, 2024, 1:37:37 PMMay 31
to Bridger Brew Crew
Hey Brew Crew,

Next week is the first Thursday of the month, so that means it's time for the Brew Crew monthly meeting! Amy will be hosting the June 6th meeting at 6pm. We'll meet at New Ventures Brewing/Gallatin Homebrew Supplies before going upstairs to the apartment for the meeting and tasting of homebrew.

We'll be talking about the results of the recent Iron Brewer competition as well as our upcoming campout and stein bier brew.

As always, the monthly meetings are open to the public for anyone that wants to learn more about homebrewing.

Hope to see you there!
Evan