December Meeting and Holiday Party

Bridger Brew Crew

Dec 3, 2023, 8:53:52 AM12/3/23
to Bridger Brew Crew 2023
  Hi homebrewers,

I wanted to send an update about the upcoming December meeting and holiday party.  It won't be the first Thursday of the month. Instead it will be Saturday, December 9 from 5p-7p at my house, one block south of the Emerson Cultural Center in downtown Bozeman.

The address is:
304 S. 3rd Ave.
Bozeman, MT 59715

We will hold the monthly meeting, followed by Officer nominations and elections, the Iron Brewer drawing, and general merriment. This is a potluck, so if you are able, please bring a dish and, as always, some homebrew to share!

I look forward to seeing many of you.

Brandon

Ryan Beal

Dec 8, 2023, 7:14:35 PM12/8/23
to Bridger Brew Crew 2023
Greetings All,

Final reminder for our Holiday Party happening tomorrow.  Hope to see you all there, details from Brandon are below.

Anyone who wants to participate in the Iron Brewer competition but can’t attend tomorrow just email myself or Bruce with the ingredient you  want thrown in the hat and we will then also draw an ingredient for you at the event.

Cheers, Ryan