February Meeting - Bridger Brew Crew

Evan Rogers

Jan 25, 2024, 10:31:54 PMJan 25
to Bridger Brew Crew
Hey homebrewers,

Next Thursday (Feb 1st) is our February meeting. This month we'll be meeting at New Ventures/Gallatin Homebrew Supply. We'll gather in the shop at 6pm before heading to the apartment upstairs for the meeting.

We'll be having the second part of our stout tasting. If you have some homebrew examples or commercial examples you want to share, bring some along to add to the selection.

We will have homebrew at this meeting, so bring whatever you want to share. We'll also regularly hold structured tastings at meetings for anyone that wants their homebrew more carefully critiqued. And as always, monthly meeting are always open to the public so feel free to bring along that friend who is interested in homebrewing!

Additionally, for anyone that wants to participate, Amy is having the monthly community potluck that evening in the shop. This month is Belgian inspired dishes to go with the selection of Belgian ales on tap.

Cheers,
Evan

Evan Rogers

Jan 31, 2024, 8:56:50 PMJan 31
to Bridger Brew Crew
Hey all,

Just a reminder that the February meeting is tomorrow (Thursday) starting at 6pm at New Ventures/Gallatin Homebrew Supply

Hope to see you there
Evan