WildRye Distilling Tour - March 30th 4:00pm

Ryan Beal

Mar 13, 2024, 10:05:09 AMMar 13
to Bridger Brew Crew 2023
Hi All,

As discussed at our recent meeting, we will have a tour at WildRye Distilling on March 30th at 4:00pm. The distillery is located in the Cannery District at 111 E Oak St #1E, Bozeman, MT 59715.  If you have been around the club for a while you may recall that we toured WildRye many years ago when they were starting out and operating in a much smaller space. Now we'll get to see their larger tasting room, brewhouse, and still with their Head Distiller Alan.

This is a member event and our annual member dues help support events like this one. If you are not yet a member but would like to attend we do allow non members to come and check out member events on a trial basis for no cost.

Hope to see many of you at WildRye. Cheers, Ryan

Ryan Beal

Mar 29, 2024, 12:22:21 AMMar 29
to Bridger Brew Crew 2023
And here’s one more reminder for the evening, our tour at WildRye distilling is this Saturday the 30th at 4pm. You can grab a craft cocktail and Alan their distiller will show us the in and outs of their facility and answer any questions you might have.

Details are below. Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers, Ryan