January Meeting - Bridger Brew Crew

Evan Rogers

Jan 1, 2024, 5:31:05 PMJan 1
to Bridger Brew Crew 2023
Happy New Year Homebrewers,

Our January monthly meeting is will be this Thursday, January 4th from 6-8pm at Shine. Since the meeting is at a bar, this will be a no homebrew event. As always, the monthly meetings are open to all and not limited to dues paying members.

We have some remaining open officer positions for VP of Membership & Media, Secretary, and Member At Large. We'll be looking for nominations/volunteers at the meeting if you are interested in getting more involved with the club.

Additionally, we're planning club events throughout the new year so bring ideas for what would interest you.

And if you can't make it to the meeting, feel free to reach out to any officers about interest in the open positions or event ideas.

Cheers,
Evan Rogers

Evan Rogers

Jan 3, 2024, 8:44:09 PMJan 3
to Bridger Brew Crew 2023
Hey homebrewers,

A reminder that the January meeting is tomorrow at Shine starting at 6pm. Hope to see you there!

Cheers,
Evan

On Mon, Jan 1, 2024 at 4:26 PM Ryan Beal <ryan...@gmail.com> wrote:
Also I will kick off our Stout/Porter style discussion and tasting with commercial examples available on draft at Shine. Likely the February meeting will continue the process with homebrew examples.

Cheers, Ryan

Evan Rogers

Jan 4, 2024, 7:11:06 PMJan 4
to Bridger Brew Crew 2023
FYI, we will be meeting on the 2nd floor of Shine.

Evan