Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Breathing Heart Sangha

no leída,
26 mar 2021, 3:29:23 p.m.26/3/21
para Breathing Heart Sangha
Dear Friends,

The Co-arising Mindful Heart Sangha will gather online Saturday, March 27, from 9am ET to 10:30amish. (connection info below)

We will share sitting meditation and a period of dharma sharing.

Please join us, no matter where you are on your journey...
Sangha supports practice! Practice with us!
Sharing wisdom
    Challenges

    A message from the Thich Nhat Hanh Foundation:

    Donate During the COVID-19 Crisis
    We are aware that these are difficult and uncertain times for many people around the world. At our mindfulness practice centers, the monastics are also facing a challenge. While they usually depend on retreat fees to cover their basic necessities, they now rely entirely on the generosity of people like you while the centers are closed to the public.
    Please consider offering a donation today.

    Opportunities
    Upcoming Meetings

    We will meet April 4, 10, 18 and 24 at 9am

    Creative Practice Planning meetings are Tuesday evenings at 7pm ET - use the same link as for meetings.

    Connection Information for our meetings

    Join Co-arising Mindful Heart Sangha Zoom Meeting
    Easy access to meetings: a shortcut link: BreathingHeart.org/zoom
    - or -

    Meeting ID: 847 4192 2975  -  Password: iamhome
    Audio-only by phone, tap: +19292056099,,84741922975#,,1#,556500#
    Or dial it:  929-205-6099  -  Meeting ID: 847 4192 2975  -  Password: 556500

    May you all be well and safe,
    Earl Daniels
    Communications Coordinator

    Our calendar: http://goo.gl/mhM3w