Meeting Sunday at 9am + other opportunities

Breathing Heart Sangha

Oct 16, 2020, 2:35:09 PM10/16/20
to Breathing Heart Sangha
Dear Friends,

     The Co-arising Mindful Heart Sangha will gather online Sunday, October 18, from 9am  to 10:30amish. (connection info below)

We will share introductions, sitting meditation, and a period of dharma sharing. All are welcome, no matter where you are on your path.

Please join us, no matter where you are on your path. Our meetings, though remote, are bringing meaningful connections into many lives.

Other Opportunities to practice
From Plum Village
  • Bamboo Shoots and Tea - Two monastic sisters, Sr Thuan Nghiem and Sr Thao Nghiem, share memories of what it was like to drink tea and travel with Thầy and how they would like to be his continuation.
  • Thầy breathes, you breathe - Thầy’s presence and love in a letter that he wrote to his disciples back in 2007 that still touches and inspires us on our path of practice.
  • Awakening the Seed of Non-Discrimination -  In this inspiring Dharma talk, Brother Phap Lai offers valuable guidance on how we can interrupt harmful cycles in our personal lives and in our society through the practice of inclusiveness (non-discrimination).
Upcoming Meetings

October 18 and 24 - 9am - see our calendar. We will add the November meetings to the calendar soon (probably Nov 1, 8, etc.).
Planning meetings every Tuesday at 7pm - please join us - via the same link as regular meetings.

Connection Information

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 847 4192 2975  -  Password: iamhome
Audio-only by phone, tap: +19292056099,,84741922975#,,1#,556500#
Or dial it:  929-205-6099  -  Meeting ID: 847 4192 2975  -  Password: 556500

May you all be well and safe,
Earl Daniels
Communications Coordinator