Saturday Meeting 9am - Thursday Movie 6:30pm

Breathing Heart Sangha

Feb 12, 2021, 3:23:17 PMFeb 12
to Breathing Heart Sangha
Dear Friends,

The Co-arising Mindful Heart Sangha will gather online Saturday, February 13, from 9am  to 10:30amish. (connection info below)

We will share music, sitting meditation, and a period of dharma sharing.

Please join us, no matter where you are on your journey...

Easy access to meetings: use the new shortcut link: BreathingHeart.org/zoom

Dana for our guest musician last week - Eamon Durkan

We were blessed to have Eamon and Isadora join us in Sangha last week.

Dana (giving) is the practice of generosity, an essential Buddhist practice. It is commonly given to teachers to support their work.

We ask that you consider making a dana offering by subscribing to the podcast, "from Oil to Soil: the shift with Isadora Spearwoman." AND/OR by contributing to the GoFundMe campaign.

Movie Screening

We will gather as a Sangha to watch "Walk with Me" on Thursday, Feb 19, at 6:30pm ET.
Please join us for this "Journey into Mindfulness" and a discussion afterwards. The movie is about 1.5 hours and a discussion will follow.

Use the same link that we use for all our other meetings, BreathingHeart.org/zoom

Further wisdom
    Opportunities
    Upcoming Meetings

    We will meet February  21 and 27 at 9am

    Leadership Planning meetings are Tuesday evenings at 7pm ET - use the same link as for meetings.

    Connection Information for our meetings

    Join Co-arising Mindful Heart Sangha Zoom Meeting

    Meeting ID: 847 4192 2975  -  Password: iamhome
    Audio-only by phone, tap: +19292056099,,84741922975#,,1#,556500#
    Or dial it:  929-205-6099  -  Meeting ID: 847 4192 2975  -  Password: 556500

    May you all be well and safe,
    Earl Daniels
    Communications Coordinator