Special Presentation, Saturday @ 9am.

Breathing Heart Sangha

Sep 23, 2020, 2:32:14 PM9/23/20
to Breathing Heart Sangha
Dear Friends,

     The Co-arising Mindful Heart Sangha will gather online Saturday, September 26, from 9am  to 10:30amish. (connection info below)

This week, the dharma talk and discussion will be led by Dr. Marisela Gomez of the Arise Sangha, with an emphasis on the Contemplation on the Third Mindfulness Training: Cherishment as True Love

We are also looking forward to having Sister Peace also join with us in Sangha.

This meeting will present meaningful opportunities for deep reflection and learning.

We ask that you read the Arise Special Newsletter from June 2020 before Saturday Morning.

Dana

Dana (giving) is the practice of generosity, an essential Buddhist practice. It is commonly given to teachers to support their work.

We ask that you consider making a dana offering for Marisela's work via ARISE Sangha. You may give via the Thich Nhat Hanh Foundation. In the "Notes," enter “ARISE Sangha.

Connection Information

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 847 4192 2975  -  Password: iamhome
Or dial it:  929-205-6099  -  Meeting ID: 847 4192 2975  -  Password: 556500

October Meetings

October meetings are scheduled for Oct 4,10, 18 and 24.

May you all be well and safe,
Earl Daniels
Communications Coordinator