Sunday meeting + Friday evening opportunity

Breathing Heart Sangha

Oct 29, 2020, 9:14:43 PM10/29/20
to Breathing Heart Sangha
Dear Friends,

The Co-arising Mindful Heart Sangha will gather online Sunday, November 1, from 9am  to 10:30amish. (connection info below)
We will be reciting and discussing the Five Mindfulness Trainings and how they operate in our lives in the world today.
We will also share introductions, sitting meditation, and a period of dharma sharing.
All are welcome, no matter where you are on your path.

Mindfulness and Election Anxiety

Still Water Sangha in Silver Spring, Maryland, is concentrating their weekly discussion on Mindfulness and Election Anxiety
They have an "Open for All Online" session on Friday evenings from 7-8:45pm - Read more information

Further Election Considerations

We encourage everyone to vote. We know that this is a stressful time for many.
After the 2016 Election,
Lion’s Roar Magazine published a collection of Buddhist Wisdom for Hope and Healing that is still pertinent four years later.
You can read the web page introductions or access the PDF of the complete collection.  You can read more here.

From Plum Village
November Meetings

We will be meeting on November 7, 15, 21, and 29.
We anticipate taking some time in the first two meetings to consider the people who will be suffering due to the outcomes of the election.

Connection Information for our meetings

Join Co-arising Mindful Heart Sangha Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 847 4192 2975  -  Password: iamhome
Audio-only by phone, tap: +19292056099,,84741922975#,,1#,556500#
Or dial it:  929-205-6099  -  Meeting ID: 847 4192 2975  -  Password: 556500

May you all be well and safe,
Earl Daniels
Communications Coordinator